tnpsc group 2 exam date 2022
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 Released on February 23 – Check Exam Date Announcement By Officials: TNPSC Group 2 exam date 2022 has been announced by the officials now. The candidates who are looking for the TNPSC Group 2, 2A notification 2022 can check the latest news update on this page.
|Tnpsc group 2 exam date|
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is conducting the Combined Civil Services Examination-II to list candidates for employment in various administrative services in the province of Tamil Nadu. TNPSC Group 2 audits are conducted annually to recruit suitable candidates for the various positions under Group 2 and 2A.
Tnpsc group 2 Exam Date 2022
Tnpsc group 2 exam date are annouced official on official website given below dates are announced Official for Tnpsc group 2
- Group 2, 2A NOTIFICATION DATE : February 23, 2022
- Group 2, 2A LAST DATE : March 23, 2022
- Group 2, 2A EXAM DATE : May 21, 2022
- Group 2, 2A RESULT DATE : June 2022
According to the latest news source TNPSC Group 2 examination dates will be intimated by the officials on 18 February 2022 Such announcement will be made by the officials at 12.30 PM. So all aspirants are advised to check the details from the official site. Once the board releases the exam date, notification we will update you as soon as soon as possible .The link to download the notification and check the exam date is provided below. This link will be updated soon after the board releases the same. Stay connected for further updates regarding this please .
Tnpsc group 2 official
The official notice for the TNPSC Group 2 2022 review will be released in February 2022, according to the TNPSC annual planner. The registration process takes place from February 23- March 23, 2022. Candidates will be required to apply for the TNPSC Group 2 online examination at the official TNPSC website.
Prelims testing is on May 21, 2022 and the result will be released on June 5, 2022.
Candidates with bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university can apply for the TNPSC Group 2 2022 exam. The TNPSC Group 2 exam has three sections – Prelims, Mains and Interview. Tests are conducted offline and candidates will be gathered at various community organizations in Tamil Nadu.
What is TNPSC Group 2?
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a national administrative body responsible for hiring qualified people for the various public functions of the Tamil Nadu Government.
TNPSC Group 2 also consists of two categories namely TNPSC Group -2 and TNPSC Group 2 (A). TNPSC has put in place a three-phase electoral process for appointing officers to positions in TNPSC Group 2.
Candidates need to appear first in the TNPSC Prelims. Winners will have to appear in the Mains test followed by a Conversation cycle.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims consists of two sections namely General Studies, and Competency Assessment. For prelims, 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in both English and Tamil. Students preparing for the TNPSC Group 2 exam are advised to go through the entire syllabus to determine the need for the exam. Here we have discussed the topics to be asked at TPPSC Group 2 Prelims
- General Science
- General English
- Indian geography
- Indian politics
- Development and administration in Tamilnadu
TNPSC Group 2 audits will take place during the last week of May 2022, so candidates can download hall tickets from the second week of May 2022 on TNPSC’s official website tnpsc.gov.in by logging in with the application ID and date of birth.
The TNPSC Group 2 exam for 2022 includes separate and non-interview interview posts, and each post contains different eligibility criteria and regulations related to age and qualification requirements.
Important dates ✅
- The TNPSC Group 2 2022 application form will be released online on February 14, 2022 at tnpscexams.in and applicants will be able to submit the application form until March 15, 2022.
- The TNPSC Group 2 exam date has passed and the first tests will be held in May 2022 in various cities at Tamil Nadu testing centers.
- TNPSC Group 2 hall tickets will be issued to eligible persons from the second week of May 2022.
- The first results of Group 2 are expected to come out in July 2022.
- The main test of the TNPSC 2 team will be held in September 2022 and the results of the same will be announced in December 2022.
- Nominees will be invited for the certification of non-interview certificates in December 2022. However, in the course of the interview, candidates will be invited for the same interview that month.
Eligibility for TNPSC Group 2 2022
Eligibility for TNPSC Group 2 is determined by the age of the nominee and the qualifications. Qualification requirements for TNPSC Group 2 included in the Combinned Civil Services Examination – II (Interview and Non-Interview Posts) are as follows:
TNPSC Group 2 Age Limit
The age limit for TNPSC Group 2 is 18 to 30 years for standard phase candidates. There is no maximum age limit for SC / ST / BC / MBC candidates in the reserved category.
- General Category: 30-year limit.
- For SC, ST, BC, BCM, MBC: No age limits.
TNPSC Group 2 Education Qualification
There are various qualifications required for the TNPSC Group 2 interview and vacancies without interview, so it is best to submit a formal notice.
Information in Tamil
Applicants must also have sufficient knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
TNPSC team selection process
- Step 1: Apply online for TNPSC Group 2 at tnpscexams.in
- Step 2: Download TNPSC Group 2 2022 hall ticket.
- Step 3: Take the exams and get the minimum marks determined by TNPSC.
- Step 3: Check the results to know your marks and total cut marks.
- Step 4: The TPPSC will issue a list of eligible candidates based on the marks obtained by students in the prelims and major tests separately.
- Step 5: Nominees must participate in the interview on the given day. There are no non-interview post interviews.
- Step 6: Finally, TNPSC will send delivery letters and reporting time to selected people.
TNPSC Group 2 2022 Hall Ticket
TNPSC Group 2 2022 hall ticket will be available from the last week of May 2022 and will be audited in June / July 2022. Applicants may download the TNPSC Group 2 2022 hall ticket from the official website tnpsc.gov. within and by entering the application number and date of birth. Below are the steps to follow to get your TNPSC Group 2 2022 examination hall ticket.
Steps to Download Hall Hall TNPSC Group 2 2022
- Go to the TNPSC Hall ticket section http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html
- Next, Click to download the TNPSC Group 2 2022 hall ticket.
- Enter your TNPSC Group 2 application number or entry ID and date of birth.
- Then click the “Submit” button.
- Your TNPSC Group 2 2022 hall ticket will be produced, downloaded, and printed from.